• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • See and review the latest setlists. Post and discuss past setlists.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

Furthur-Canandaigua, NY 07/26/2011

#43531 2 years, 8 months ago
Furthur
Constellation Brands - Marvin Sands Performing Arts Center
Canandaigua, NY
July 26, 2011

Set I
Golden Road
Beat It On Down the Line
Promised Land
Tons of Steel*
Dark Hollow
They Love Each Other
Train in Vain
Big Railroad Blues

* RIP Brent (October 21, 1952 – July 26, 1990)

Set II
Truckin>
Smokestack Lightning>
She's So Heavy>
New Potato Caboose>
Dark Star>
Uncle John's Band
Black Peter
Gimme Some Lovin>
Goin Down the Road Feeling Bad>
And We Bid You Good Night

donor rap

Lazy River Road
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Bakes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: GKB, Jack Jones, MushroomMan, Daisy Mae, ford fairway, trvsbatt
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

Re: Furthur-Canadaigua, NY 07/26/2011

#43532 2 years, 8 months ago
Great venue. I haven't been there in years, but it is a beautiful place. What hasn't the band played yet this tour? Peggy-O, others?
BEW
Junior Boarder

#43542 2 years, 8 months ago
US Blues, Not in a while China, Scarlett/Fire, Wharf Rat, Mason's Children, Hard to Handle(!)
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Zipster
Platinum Boarder
Smile, Smile, Smile

#43563 2 years, 8 months ago
Hello to Jill and Phil, Bobby and Matt, Jeff, John, Joe, Sunshine, and Jeff P,

I want to thank you guys for an awesome week of music from Bethel to GOTV. The music and vibe was incredible. My beautiful wife Donna (Doodah) mail ordered tickets to those shows and to CMAC in Canandaigua, NY , a first July 26th birthday show for this dedicated fan of the music. This will cap off our summer vacation and what better way to to it. I have never wanted to know what the band was going to play as we love surprise birthday presents. But living on Magnolia Mountain is a place we'd love to grow old.

They Love Each Other,

Zippity Doodah
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ruby_claire
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#43565 2 years, 8 months ago
Bakes wrote:
Great venue. I haven't been there in years, but it is a beautiful place. What hasn't the band played yet this tour? Peggy-O, others?

Looks Like Rain
Candyman
West LA Fade Away
Morning Dew

i'm also hoping for a Gloria or a Revolution at some point (but i'm not holding my breath)
Zipster
Platinum Boarder
Smile, Smile, Smile

#43569 2 years, 8 months ago
Love your Avatar taper.tsquare, please don't murder me; where are your seats for CMAC? Morning Dew would be awesome as would High Time, Candyman, Fennario, and Gloria and so on...I really can't complain at all on this tour as the song masters have it down pat. I was able to see Comes a Time, Mission in the Rain, St. Stephen 2x, Weather Report Suite, Lost Saint, Scarlet Fire, and So Many roads. OMG i can't say enough about this band.
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Zipster. Reason: Dyslexic and cannot spell
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#43598 2 years, 8 months ago
Zipster: i'm not doing any summer Furthur shows. just following the tour from the west coast via live strams (when they're available), forum posts, and etree. so far it seems like a splendid summer tour (music wise). i'm sorry to hear that law enforcement and venue security has been a hassle in some cities. i grew up on the east coast so i remember the days of harsh GD scenes in the late 80's and early 90s. take care, be safe, and i hope you get some more monster shows.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#43605 2 years, 8 months ago
as i continue to think about songs that have not yet resurfaced, i'm surprised that Bobby hasn't broken out Lazy Lightning > Supplecation. it seems like a no brainer considering all the other stuff that Furthur is doing. we'll see. i'm pretty sure they'll do it eventually.

well, i just got a notice that we have to evacuate the building... suspicious white powder in the mailroom. be back later.
erabin
Fresh Boarder

#43645 2 years, 8 months ago
if anyone is driving from the rochester and is willing to split gas/tolls with more email me This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#43662 2 years, 8 months ago
lazy lighting was a the big fan request according to these people doing polling at PNC for some voter registration group.looking forward to CMAC and somewhat sad as this is our last stop for this tour ,will be show 5 all of which so far have been great,but alas the real world beckons.hoping for a nice dew and high time would be sweet.but im not picky ill take what i get .
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by 83msg1sttyme.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kfender
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds