• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Furthur Fantasy Football League

#48190 3 years, 1 month ago
We have decided to try for a 10 team league. Yahoo league and yahoo rules, scoring and auto draft. There's 10. League full.

Neverstop
Sunshine Sue
Funky420
Mountainjam
Steve
Pawtrack
Broken Arrow
Walk in the sunshine
Maredwar
Gr8fuljen

Go Bills, Jaguars. Im bi-football.
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by neverstop66.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#48483 3 years, 1 month ago
B
u
m
p
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#48488 3 years, 1 month ago
I' would be all in except for auto draft that kinda takes the fun out of it. We have done our fantasy baseball league draft online the last 4 years as friends got scattered all over the country (it shouldn't be that hard to set up). For me the drafting for bragging rights is 1/2 the fun... in with no autodraft. I think Bob & Phil should join too..........
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#48492 3 years, 1 month ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
I' would be all in except for auto draft that kinda takes the fun out of it. We have done our fantasy baseball league draft online the last 4 years as friends got scattered all over the country (it shouldn't be that hard to set up). For me the drafting for bragging rights is 1/2 the fun... in with no autodraft. I think Bob & Phil should join too..........

In the autodraft I did, you had to rank your player picks and prioritize your positions, so it wasn't like the computer was just randomly assigning players. It just made things a lot easier. How does the Yahoo one work, Neverstop?
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#48518 3 years, 1 month ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:

In the autodraft I did, you had to rank your player picks and prioritize your positions, so it wasn't like the computer was just randomly assigning players. It just made things a lot easier. How does the Yahoo one work, Neverstop?

Same deal on yahoo Sunshine sue. It would be a pain in the ass to try to coordinate everyone for a draft. Auto draft is a great way to go. Its more competitive because the good players get evenly distributed. So walk in sunshine, try something new you might like it. You can always propose trades and work the waiver wire to shape your team. But auto draft it shall be
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#48520 3 years, 1 month ago
And yes, you can pre rank your players the way you like and the computer will draft to your wishes or you can leave it the way they have it ranked. Their rankings are good, so I will put players I absolutely do not want on the do not draft list and just let the rest be.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#48521 3 years, 1 month ago
neverstop66 wrote:
And yes, you can pre rank your players the way you like and the computer will draft to your wishes or you can leave it the way they have it ranked. Their rankings are good, so I will put players I absolutely do not want on the do not draft list and just let the rest be.

I figure as long as you mess with it a little you have the right to tell everyone else that your picks are far wiser than theirs. Which is really the important part, after all!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#48524 3 years, 1 month ago
I find that its the moves you make after the draft and throughout the season that makes or breaks your team.

Where art thou all furthur football fans who do the fantasy?
pawtrack
Junior Boarder

#48540 3 years, 1 month ago
i'll join, let me know the details
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#48579 3 years, 1 month ago
I want in
GOOD LOVE
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds